My Chronicle

Attainable goals are the ones for me. Encouraged by our dog Spot and family eaters, I purpose to cook once a week and make it new and delicious. If I cook more often, I get more weeks off later on.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Our Annual Valentine's Din-Din

Oh my gosh! All I was going to post tonight was the count down to our annual Valentine dinner (French Onion Soup and Caesar Salad)...

I record "The Nate Show" every day and today's playback featured a celebrity chef and her French Onion Soup and Salad --- suitable for Valentines! While I dig this show and the people, my recipe is heartier and just plain... uh... better.

Watch for my "Not So Famous Excellent Valentine Menu" coming in a few days. It's in queue after we try our daughter's Dijon-y Cream Cheese Chicken Tenders with Orzo.

We have a big week on our hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment